Monark Puppies is happy to answer any questions you may have! On this page, you’ll find answers to some frequently asked questions, but if your question doesn’t appear here, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Q: Is Monark Puppies a certified breeder?
Yes, Monark Puppies is USDA and state licensed. Additionally, we are also inspected by the American Kennel Association. We comply with and exceed the standards of all governing agencies.
Q: If I buy a puppy from Monark, what can I expect?
Besides having a new companion, we provide our Puppy Protection Package, a $217 value. The package includes:
- American Kennel Club registration
- Training DVD
- AKC Reunite Microchip enrollment & lifetime pet recovery service
- Live phone support from AKC trainers for lifetime of dog
- AKC New Puppy Handbook
- 1-year subscription to AKC Family Dog Magazine
- Complimentary first visit to vet registered with AKC veterinary network
- 30-day free trial AKC Healthcare Plan
Q: How many breeds of dogs does Monark Puppies have?
We currently breed Beagles, Newfoundlands, Puggles, and Shiba Inus. We will occasionally have a litter of Pembroke Welsh Corgis.
Q: What kinds of horses does Monark Puppies breed?
We breed Quarter Horses and Percheron Draft Horses.
Q: Where can I find information about each dog breed?
Each of our breeds has a page on this website dedicated to it. If you would like even more information, we recommend the American Kennel Association website found at AKC.org.